Management of Risk (M_o_R®) Practitioner
- Dates: TBA Location: TBA Trainer: TBA
The Management of Risk (M_o_R®) course is a road map for risk management. It brings together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms. It provides advice on how the principles, approach, and processes should be embedded, reviewed and applied differently depending on the nature of the objectives at risk.
This course provides candidates with the:
- knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across organizations. The training is based on the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
- understanding on how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation. Successful practitioners should be able to apply the approach to any organizational perspective.
Benefits of Training:
- M_o_R® concepts and terminology
- The key principles underpinning the effective management of risk
- The main components of the risk management process
- How to manage risk at the strategic, programme, project and operational levels
- Techniques to support the management of risk process.
- Overview of corporate governance and management of risk
- The management of risk process life cycle
- Making it work and getting it right
- Frameworks, tools and techniques
- Budgets, finance and Management of Risk
- Communicating and training for risk, risk awareness and Management of Risk
- Management, measurement, control and reporting
- Support function for the Management of Risk within a programme and/or project.
- Course Introduction
- Intro to Risk Management
- Overview of M_o_R®
- M_o_R® Principles
- Aligns with objectives
- Fit the context
- Engages stakeholders
- Provides clear guidance
- Informed decision making
- Facilities continuous improvement
- Creates supportive culture
- Achieves measurable value
- Review of Day 1
- M_o_R® Approach
- Risk Management Process
- Review of Day 2
- Review of Foundations Paper
- M_o_R® Across the Perspectives
- Risk Management Documents
- Maturity Assessment
- Health Checks
- Risk Specialisms
- Foundation Exam
- Review of Day 3
- Practitioner Exam – Tips and Technique
- Revision of Key Areas
- Practitioner Exam Questions
- Homework – Revision for Practitioner Exam
- Review of Day 4
- Practitioner Exam Revision
- Practitioner Exam
- Some experience of Project Management is useful
- In order to sit the M_o_R Practitioner examination you must have passed the M_o_R Foundation exam
- Classroom training from an approved MoR Trainer
- Official MoR manual
- Accredited course material including sample exam questions
- Lunch and refreshments daily
- Course Description: MoR Course Description coming soon.
- Registration Form: MoR Registration Form coming soon.
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.