Why should I take the Change Management course?
Change Management™ introduces you to theory and techniques that can be effectively implemented in your organization. You will focus on how to apply and tailor change management guidance in any given organizational change situation.
Dealing effectively with change is a high priority for organizations today. The APMG-International Change Management™ Certification has been developed by APMG in partnership with the Change Management Institute (CMI), an independent, global professional association of change managers. They have developed a professional ‘body of knowledge” for the discipline of change management, which provides an independent benchmark for the professional knowledge expected of an effective change manager.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT Foundation (3 days)
CHANGE MANAGEMENT Foundation and Practitioner (4.5 days)
CHANGE MANAGEMENT Re-Registration (1.5 days)
CHANGE MANAGEMENT Practitioner upgrade (1.5 days) * you must hold a Foundation certificate
What is included?
The course includes:
- Classroom training from a Change Management Approved Trainer
- Official manual: ” The Change Manager’s Handbook”
- Accredited course material including sample exam questions
- Change Management exam(s) + Certificate
- PDUs towards PMP recertification
What will I learn?
By the end of the course you will be ready to:
- Identify the various types of change that affect organizations, and know how to draw on professional approaches to support the effective delivery of each change initiative
- Value the human side of change and know how to help people deal effectively with change
- Identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative, and know how to plan, execute and measure the effectiveness of communications
- Assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognize and address resistance to change
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new “business as usual”
- Take and pass the Change Management exam(s)
What are the course prerequisites?
You should be working in or have a good knowledge of change management. You need to complete about 10-20 hours of study before the course. We’ll provide all the reading materials you need so you will be well prepared before you come to class.
What are the course contents?
This is the full APMG Change Management course. It covers the full Change Management syllabus to Practitioner level.
Key Learning Points
- Defining change
- Managing benefits: Ensuring change delivers value
- Stakeholder strategy
- Communication and engagement
- Change impact
- Change readiness, planning and measurement
- Project management: Change initiatives, projects and programmes
- Education and learning support
- Sustaining change
- Personal and professional management
- Organizational considerations
Contact Us: email@example.com for more information or to register.
*THIS TRAINING IS CANADA JOB GRANT ELIGIBLE
The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved. APMG International Change Management™ is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
This APMG Change Management™ course is offered through ATO Algonquin College.