Portfolio, Programme, Project Office (P3O®) Practitioner
- Dates: TBA Location: TBA Trainer: TBA
- Establish, develop and maintain appropriate support structures to facilitate decision making, benefits realization and successful delivery of projects and programmes.
- Assure that a joined-up set of outcomes and benefits is measured, managed, monitored and refined to ensure that optimal investment and strategic goals are achieved.
- Deliver strategy, reduce benefits loss and deliver programmes and projects more effectively.
- Provide assurance, coaching and mentoring to build a workforce capable of first-class programme and project delivery.
- Protect revenue and spend while enhancing value for money.
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O® guidance to interact effectively with, or act as an informed member of, an office within a P3O model. The foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the practitioner qualification.
- Ensure consistent delivery of projects and programmes and meet business objectives through effect use of resources.
- Develop capability, capacity and risk models to suit the organizational maturity culture.
- Help identify potential opportunities to be realized, exploited or enhanced as part of risk analysis.
- Ensure that the strategies and performance requirements of your organization are realized via projects, programmes and operational business units.
- Improve organizational accountability, decision making, transparency and visibility.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the P3O model and describe the differences between portfolio, programme and project Management.
- State the key functions and services of a P3O.
- Explain which P3O model is most appropriate to your organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Know the arguments for establishing a P3O model and measuring its success.
- Learn to measure the value that a P3O offers to an organisation.
- Know the roles and responsibilities associated with a P3O service.
- Describe the tools and techniques used by a P3O.
- Understand and describe the relationships between strategy, portfolio, programme and project, and how these different relationships affect management issues.
- Learn how to implement or revitalize a P3O.
- In order to sit the P3O Practitioner examination you must have passed the P3O Foundation exam.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
- Classroom training from an Approved P3O Trainer
- Official P3O manual
- Accredited course materials including sample exam questions
- P3O Foundation and Practitioner exams and Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments daily
- Registration Form: P3O Registration Form coming soon.
- Contact Us: email@example.com for more information or to register.